The EcoTarium, A Museum of Science & Nature, is looking for Guest Services Associates to work in our Guest Services department. If you enjoy people, like being in an educational environment, are genuinely cheerful and want to help others, then you will enjoy working with us. Successful Associates have a positive outlook on life and enjoy helping our guests. Associates are the primary contact for all of our guests and are responsible for making sure that our guests have a wonderful experience. Guest Services entails five areas:
- The gatehouse taking admissions;
- The information desk answering questions and handling sales for our train, planetarium, and membership program;
- The museum shop assisting guests with selecting mementos of their visit, as well as stocking and inventorying;
- The museum classrooms hosting children’s birthday parties; and
- The reservations office assisting with reservations for camp, school group visits, scout overnights, birthday parties, and any other program or event that we are offering.
The EcoTarium is seeking part-time Guest Service Associates for weekday and weekend hours with occasional evening hours. Strong communication and customer-service skills and attention to detail and dependability are key to these positions. Call center and/or reservations system experience and POS experience is a plus.
Compensation starting at $11.50 per hour. Associates receive discounts on museum store merchandise, free or discounted tickets to special events and membership in the EcoTarium that is reciprocal at over 300 museums throughout the country. To apply, send an email to telling us how you can help us provide a wonderful guest experience and attach your resume. You can also mail your resume to us at Attn: Sales & Guest Services Associate, EcoTarium, 222 Harrington Way, Worcester, MA 01604