Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sunday noon to 5:00 p.m.
The EcoTarium is closed on Mondays, and on New Year's Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. In case of severe weather, please call (508) 929-2700 for information on museum closings.
No Pets, Please
EcoTarium has many animals on exhibit and also living on the museum grounds. For their safety, USDA prohibits domestic animals anywhere on our property, including those left in vehicles.
General admission includes museum and grounds. Parking is free. Pricing in effect as of January 1, 2012.
- EcoTarium Members: Free
- Adults: $14.00
- Children/Youth: $8.00, ages 2-18*. Children under 2 are admitted free.
- Senior Citizens: $10.00, age 65 and older
- College Students: $10.00, student ID required.
- Military: Active military personnel and military spouses receive 2 for 1 admission. Valid for up to 2 free admissions with purchase of same or lesser value. Military ID required.
- EBT Cards: Present your Massachusetts EBT card and photo ID for a discounted $2 per person cash admission. Discount applies for up to four people per card, per visit during regular business hours and cannot be combined with other offers or used for special events. The admission fee must be paid in cash. Credit card or check transactions cannot be processed for this program.
*Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Special rates are available for groups of 10 or more with advance reservations. More information on group visits.
While You're Here
- Alden Digital Planetarium: $5.00/$4.00 Members, Children under 2 Free
- Explorer Express Train: $3.00/$2.00 Members, Children under 2 Free
- Tree Canopy Walkway (seasonal): $10.00/$8.00 Members
The EcoTarium offers special events throughout the year, including an annual Earth Day Celebration, Great Pumpkin Fest and A Christmas Journey holiday program for young children. Admission for these programs may vary, and some require advance reservations. Consult the events calendar for information.