What makes things glow? Why do certain colors of the rainbow hold more energy than all the rest? Join us at the EcoTarium for a hands-on birthday adventure that explores these questions in a light-hearted and fun way.
You and your friends will sit around table-sized glow boards, and then we'll turn down the lights! You'll experiment with writing with light, drawing with special flashlights, and creating your own glowing stories using transparencies of animals that only come out after dark.
Before the lights come back on, you'll even receive a visit from a live animal that glows green under black light.
Plus, you and your friends will each make your own glow-in-the-dark craft to take home as a reminder of your special day at the EcoTarium.
In addition to the Glow-in-the-Dark activities described above, your birthday party package will also include:
- A private room for two hours, includes time for cake and gifts if you choose
- Host(s) to assist you for the length of your party
- Downloadable party invitation and thank-you notes
- Return visit pass for all children attending
- $10 gift certificate to the EcoTarium Museum Shop for the birthday child (or two $5 gift certificates for a double party)
- $280 (Members $250) for up to 15 children/ 30 people in total including adults (under 2 are free and not included in the count); 1 Host, 1 room
- $375 (Members $345) for up to 20 children/ 40 people in total including adults (under 2 are free and not included in the count); 2 Hosts, Larger room
- Colorful Paper Goods: add $50
- Digital Planetarium Show: add $5 per attendee
Explorer Express Train Ride: add $2 per attendee
- $150 non-refundable deposit to be paid at time of booking the party
- Remaining balance due at the end of the party
- Additional fees apply if you exceed your party size, ask us for details before you book your party