Frequently Asked Questions about Birthday Parties at the EcoTarium
1. What time can I arrive to set up my child's party?
- For a 10:00 a.m. party, you can arrive at 9:40 a.m.. The front gate staff will let you in but keep in mind that the museum does not open until 10:00am. The front desk will be happy to help you find your way to the classrooms where the birthday party host will meet you.
- For a 2:00 p.m. party, you can arrive at 1:40 p.m.. The front desk will be happy to help you find your way to the classrooms where the birthday party host will meet you.
2. Can I bring balloons, straws and a piñata to the party?
For the safety of the animals, we ask that you refrain from balloons, straws (including juice boxes with straws) and piñatas. Thanks for your cooperation.
3. Can I bring food to the party?
You may bring cake, ice cream and drinks (without straws) to the party. You can also have pizza delivered to the party from one of our local pizzerias. The front desk will direct the pizza delivery person to the classrooms.
- Road Runner: 508-797-0314
- George's Pizza II: 508-799-4999
- Papa Gino's: 508-792-9313
- Papa John's: 508-754-5200
For insurance purposes, we ask that you leave other foods behind. Thanks.
4. Is there a refrigerator at the EcoTarium that we can use?
Yes, the party host would be happy to bring any drinks and ice cream to the refrigerator for you.
5. What size are the tables so I that I know which size tablecloth to bring?
We will provide three, rectangular, 30" x 50" tables for you and your party. One table is provided for your cake and gifts. We will also provide enough chairs for everyone in the party.
6. What is the schedule for the party?
Your specific party schedule will depend on which theme you select for your party. The party host will be glad to discuss your schedule with you once you arrive in the classroom area.
7. What happens if I have added the train ride or planetarium show to my package, and they are not available that day?
In the event that either the Explorer Express Train or Digital Planetarium are not operating on the day of your party, we will refund the fee that you paid for them.
8. Who do I call if I need to confirm a reservation or to ask a pricing question?
The reservations office will be glad to help you at (508) 929-2703. They are available Tuesday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.