Looking for a unique birthday party idea for your child? Consider holding your next birthday bash at the EcoTarium. With fun science and nature activities, and a whole museum to explore, children's birthday parties at the EcoTarium are both educational and exciting!
Birthday inquiries: Call 508.929.2703 to reserve a date for your child's party or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Choose from four fun party packages
- Tots and Tails (ages 2-4)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Explorations (ages 4-10)
- Blast Off! (ages 5-10)
- Wildlife Detectives to the Rescue! (ages 5-10)
- Birthday parties may be arranged on Saturdays and Sundays. Saturday parties are held at 10:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. Sunday parties are held at 2:00 p.m.
- You may bring cake, ice cream and pre-packaged food and drinks (chips, pretzels, juice, soda, etc.) to the party. Other food items may be delivered by a licensed food establishment. See our Frequently Asked Questions for names and telephone numbers of local pizzerias that frequent the EcoTarium.
- For the safety of our animals, we ask that you do not bring balloons, piñatas or straws (including juice box straws) to the party as these items can be hazardous to their health.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early for your party. To be able to fit in all of the fun activities, please be on time! Guests will be directed to your party room when they arrive.
- Parties last for two hours, after which the room must be vacated; however, you and your guests are welcome to enjoy the museum and grounds afterwards until closing.
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for additional information.
Reserve your date early!
- Our birthday calendar fills quickly. Call us at 508.929.2703 to reserve a date for your child's party at least two weeks in advance.
- Have a question about booking your party? Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.