Ages 7-14: $330 per week; $300 for EcoTarium members
Half-Day Tadpoles (Ages 5&6): $190 per week; $170 for EcoTarium members
Full-Day Tadpoles (Ages 5&6): $375 per week; $335 for EcoTarium members
- 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. $70 per week
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. $70 per week
Save on Summer Discovery Camp with an EcoTarium membership (Family/Grandparent level or higher).
How to Register
Please note: Space for Eagle Eyes (ages 7 & 8) and Counselors-in-Training (ages 13 & 14) has sold out in ALL camp sessions.
To register online, go to the specific camp theme pages:
- Animal Treats and Training July 3 – July 7
- Outdoor Adventures July 10 – July 14
- Solve It with STEM July 17 – July 21
- Wild About Nature July 24 – July 28
- Spies and Mysteries July 31– August 4
- Creature Features August 7 – August 11
Call us at 508.929.2703 to process your registration by phone; phone registration begins January 31. The Reservations Office is open Tuesday - Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
To register by mail, download the Mail-In Registration Form and mail the completed form and deposit (or full balance) to: EcoTarium, Attn: Reservations, 222 Harrington Way, Worcester, MA 01604. Please note: To ensure that there is space available in desired age groups and camp weeks, we strongly recommend registering online or over the phone. The Reservations Office will contact you if the age groups or weeks you have selected are no longer available.
Online registrations must be paid in full at time of registration. Phone and mailed registrations may be paid in full or accompanied by a 50% deposit per child, per camp session. The balance is due by May 26. All camp payments are nonrefundable. If you have any questions about registering for camp, please call our Reservations Office at 508.929.2703. We will be happy to assist you.
Before Camp Begins
- Be sure that your Registration Form includes your child’s date of birth. This information ensures that he/she is placed in the appropriate age group. If you did not include this information on your form, please call the museum's Reservations Office at 503.929.2703 to provide it so that his/her spot at camp is secured.
- Mark your calendar with the deadline for all final camp payments: May 26. All camp payments are nonrefundable.
- Be sure to fill out the EcoTarium Permission and Health History Forms for each child. These forms may be downloaded below or picked up at the EcoTarium's Information Desk. It is the parent’s responsibility to send in these forms before the child attends camp or he will be unable to attend. City Board of Health regulations require us to send your child home if we do not have these forms.
Attend Parent Orientation on Wednesday, June 21 from 5:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.- 6:45 p.m. At this gathering, you will be able to meet the Camp Director, learn more about the programs offered at camp this summer, familiarize yourself with the camper pick-up site, and have any questions you may have answered.
Please send us these completed forms by May 26:
- Health Form (PDF)
(includes camper’s medical history, authorization for treatment, and health insurance information)
- Permission Form (PDF)
(includes authorized pick-up list, a photography release, and authorizations for transportation to Rutland field trips)
Things to bring to camp, every day
- Lunch, snack, drink
- Plenty of water with name of camper on reusable bottle
- Backpack with camper’s name
- Sweater or sweatshirt, raincoat
- Sunglasses and hat or umbrella
- Closed-toed shoes and clothing that can get wet and dirty
- An extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen (counselors will apply if not applied at home)
- Insect Repellent
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the City of Worcester Board of Health.