Before Camp Begins
- Be sure that your Registration Form includes your child’s date of birth. This information ensures that he/she is placed in the appropriate age group. If you did not include this information on your form, please call the museum's Reservations Office at 503.929.2703 to provide it so that his/her spot at camp is secured.
- Mark your calendar with the deadline for all final camp payments: May 25. All camp payments are nonrefundable.
- Be sure to fill out the EcoTarium Permission and Health History Forms for each child. These forms may be downloaded below or picked up at the EcoTarium's Information Desk. It is the parent’s responsibility to send in these forms before the child attends camp or he will be unable to attend. City Board of Health regulations requires us to send your child home if we do not have these forms.
Please send us these completed forms by May 25:
- Health History Form (PDF)
(includes camper’s medical history, authorization for treatment, and health insurance information)
- Camper Info and Permission Form(PDF)
(includes authorized pick-up list, a photography release, and authorizations for transportation to field trips)
Additional Camp Info and Optional Forms
- Camp Welcome Packet and Guidelines (PDF)
- Camper Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Sample Medication Authorization Form (PDF)
Camp Pack List
Things to bring to camp, every day
- Lunch, snack, drink
- Plenty of water with name of camper on reusable bottle
- Backpack with camper’s name
- Sweater or sweatshirt, raincoat
- Sunglasses and hat or umbrella
- Closed-toed shoes and clothing that can get wet and dirty
- An extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen (counselors will apply if not applied at home)
- Insect Repellent
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the City of Worcester Board of Health.