Extraordinary explorations and adventures are on the agenda at the EcoTarium's popular Summer Discovery Camp for children ages 5-14, one of the longest-running summer day camps in the United States.
Registration is open!
Please note: Space for Eagle Eyes (ages 7 & 8) has sold out in ALL camp sessions. Counselors-in-Training (ages 13 & 14) has limited openings, please call for availability.
2017 Camp Themes and Dates
- Animal Treats and Training July 3 – July 7
- Outdoor Adventures July 10 – July 14
- Solve It with STEM July 17 – July 21
- Wild About Nature July 24 – July 28
- Spies and Mysteries July 31– August 4
- Creature Features August 7 – August 11
- Ages 7-14: $330 per week; $300 for EcoTarium members
- Half-Day Tadpoles (Ages 5&6): $190 per week; $170 for EcoTarium members
- Full-Day Tadpoles (Ages 5&6): $375 per week; $335 for EcoTarium members
- 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. $70 per week
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. $70 per week
Online registrations must be paid in full at time of registration. Phone registrations may be paid in full or accompanied by a 50% deposit per child, per camp session. The balance is due by May 26, 2017. All camp payments are nonrefundable.
What's camp like?
Camp sessions run Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Extended hours are available). Every day camp is different. Learn what Summer Discovery Camp is like at the EcoTarium and what makes it special!
Summer Discovery Camp complies with all camp regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the local Board of Health.