Extraordinary explorations and adventures are on the agenda at the EcoTarium's popular Summer Discovery Camp for children ages 5-14, one of the longest-running summer day camps in the United States.
Registration is open!
Camp Themes - 2016
- Animal Treats and Training July 4 – July 8
- Wild About Nature July 11 – July 15
- Spies and Mysteries July 18 – July 22
- Make It! July 25 – July 29
- Outdoor Adventures August 1– August 5
- Creature Features August 8 – August 12
- Ages 7-14: $330 per week; $295 for EcoTarium members
- Half-Day Tadpoles (Ages 5&6): $190 per week; $170 for EcoTarium members
- Full-Day Tadpoles (Ages 5&6): $375 per week; $335 for EcoTarium members
- 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. $70 per week
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. $70 per week
Online registrations must be paid in full at time of registration. Mail and phone registrations may be paid in full or accompanied by a 50% deposit per child, per camp session. The balance is due by May 27. All camp payments are nonrefundable.
What's camp like?
Camp sessions run Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Extended hours are available). Every day camp is different. Learn what Summer Discovery Camp is like at the EcoTarium and what makes it special!
Want to be a Counselor?
Please check our Job Opportunities page for Summer Discovery Camp Counselor positions.
All applications for paid camp staff positions require a cover letter, resume, and a list of three references.
Summer Discovery Camp complies with all camp regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and is licensed by the local Board of Health.